Helpful resources for those on health improvement journey
- Hope House Hospice offering specialized services and support to those diagnosed with life-threatening illness, their family and caregivers, and those who are bereaved.
- Hearth Place is a community of compassionate support, knowledge, and hope for anyone impacted by cancer.
- Wellspring Cancer support providing a range of programs designed to help provide connection and belonging, ease physical pain and emotional distress, build strength and mobility, and reduce fatigue.
- Gilda’s Club Toronto has a vast array of programs designed to meet the emotional, social & practical needs of individuals with cancer related stress
- The Metabolic Approach to Cancer – Nasha Winters, ND, FABNO, L.Ac. & Jess Higgins Kelley, MNT
- Dr. Bruce Lipton – Biology of Belief, also any YouTube content
- Outside the Box Cancer Therapies – Dr. Mark Stengler & Dr. Paul Anderson
- Radical Remission – Kelly Turner, PhD
- Keto for Cancer – Miriam Kalamian
- Cancer as a Turning Point – Lawrence LeShan
- Emperor Of All Maladies – Siddhartha Mukherjee
- Lifeshocks and how to love them – Sophie Sabbage
- The Cancer Whisper – Sophie Sabbage
Health Product Choice Resources
Skin Deep® Cosmetics Database: Environmental Working Group -Find out about the safety of the cosmetic products you use
Healthy Produce Choices: Environmental Working Group – Identifies the annual Dirty Dozen and the Clean Fifteen foods
Healthy Seafood choices: Environmental Defense Fund – Eco-best and eco-worst fish
Guide to Durham region’s Farms and Farmers’ Markets: Durham Farm Fresh – Seasonal Availability schedule for fruits and vegetables and Map of Farms and Farmers’ Markets in the region
Guide to York Region’s Farms and Farmers’ Markets: Durham Farm Fresh – Seasonal Availability schedule for fruits and vegetables and Map of Farms and Farmers’ Markets in the region
- Perform an automatic PubMed search to see Dr. Deborah’s list of publications.